This policy is rendered pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Personal data protection code) to whose who use the website www.tendadasolesanluri.it and to all the pages or third-party domains link to it.
From 25 May 2018 according to the European Privacy Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), officially applied.
The GDPR regulate the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data, as well as on the free movement of such Data.
The following policy is link to this web site and relative pages or third level domains linked or not to it, also for other web sites stranger to www.tendedasolesanluri.it that can be consulted by the user through a link internal to www.tendedasolesanluri.it itself.
The Data Processor, as indicated, will be able to modify or simply update, entirely or partially, the current policy giving information to Users. Changes and updates will be mandatory as soon as published on the web site.
The User is invited to read the Policy Privacy at every access to the web site. In case of non-acceptance of changes to this Policy Privacy, the User has to stop to use this web site and it can ask to the Data Processor to remove its Personal Data.
1.Personal Data collect by the Application
The Data Processor collect the following typologies of Personal Data:
A. Contents and information voluntarily provided by the User:
- Contact data, credential, contents: for example Personal Data, email adress, and other contact details, password and security information used for the authentication and account access, interestes and personal preferences and other personal contents, etc.
If the User does not give these data, the Application could prevent to provide services.
The User takes resposability of third-party Personal Data published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate them, freeing the User from every responsability towards third-parties.
If the Personal Data elaboration is based on the User consent, the User can revoke it in any moment.
B. Data and contents automatically acquired during the Application use:
- Technical Data: The computer systems and procedures provided for the function of website collect certain personal information during normal operation, the transmission of which is subject to the use of data exchange protocols on the Internet. They are information not collected to be associated to interested subjects, but for its nature, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, it could allow to indentify users. In this category there are IP adress, or domain names used by Users which are connecting to the Application, Uniform Resource Identifier, the request hour, the methos used to deliver the request to the server, the size of the obtained file, etc.
- Usage data: they can collect also Data related to the use of the Application by the User, such as for example visited pages, actions, functioning and used services.
- Geo-location Data: the Application can collect Data about your position, which can be accurate or not. Accurate Data can be GNSS Data (Global Navigation Satellite System, like those from GPS), in addition to Data which identify the nearest repeater, Hotspot Wi-Fi and bluetooth, comunicated when products or functions based on position are enabled.
C. Personal Data collect through cookies and similar technologies
The collected Data can be used for the following purposes:
- Registration and authentication of the User
- Support and contact with the User
- Customize the User experience
- Traffic optimization and distribution
- statistics only with anonymous Data
- Technical infrastructure monitoring for maintenance, troubleshooting and performance improvement
- design and/or implementation of commercial communication campaigns
3. Processing Methods
The processing of Personal Data is carried out using computer and/ or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application may have access to Data that provide assistance in the management of the Application and activity or that provide services to the User. These appointed persons , if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller, will have access to the Personal Data of Users whenever necessary and will be contractually obliged to keep them confidential.
The update list of Responsabile can be request through this adress email: email@example.com.
4. Legal Bases of the processing:
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is met:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or for the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner or third parties.
It is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Owner of the following adress email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Security Measures
The processing is carried out in appropriate manner and tools to ensure the security and confidentiality of the Data, having the Owner taken appropriate technical and organizational measures which guarantee, and allow you to demonstrate, that the processing is carried out in accordance with the relevant legislation.
7. Storage Period
The Data Controller will process the Personal Data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User and, in any case, no later than the duration of years 1 from the termination of the relationship with the User.
When the processing of Personal Data is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, the Personal Data will be stored until the satisfaction of such interest.
If the processing of Personal Data is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data until revocation.
Personal Data may be stored for a longer period if necessary to fulfil a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
All Personal Data will be deleted upon expiry of the retention period. Upon expiry of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
8. Automated decision-making processes
All the Data collected will not be subject to any automated decision-making process, including prolation, that may produce legal effects for the person or that may significantly affect it.
9. Users rights
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
withdraw consent at any time;
object to the processing of their Data;
- access their Data;
- verify and request rectification;
- obtain the limitation of treatment;
- obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data;
- receive your Data or have it transferred to another owner;
lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data and/or act in court.
To exercise their rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
10. Data Controller
TENDE DA SOLE - SANLURI DI EMIDIO PISU VIA AZUNI, 14 B 09025 SANLURI (Medio Campidano) P.IVA 03421780929 MOBILE: 3407623033 TEL./FAX: 070 7569556 TENDEDASOLESANLURI@LIBERO.IT - INFO@TENDEDASOLESANLURI.IT